Sunday, October 10, 2004

About Myself (Bing-Howe)

Actual Event Date: 10 Sept 2004


I started blogging about 6 months ago. Was first introduced to it by Dave Wiley in one of his Inst7150 class. Absolutely hated it... at first. There are many reasons why I disliked it then, but that's a different issue. However many months later, I found myself writing a paper on it (link) and to my amazement, it was not as bad as I thought. One thing led to the next, and before I knew it, I was teaching others on how to blog in educational settings (link).


Blogging was not only fun, but educational, if done the right way. So, here I am looking back at Blogging and giving it, and myself a second chance to further understand how blogging works, and find out what best practices there are in blogging.


I hope readers who find this interesting enough will join in the group blog and lend me your insights via posts and comments. I only maintain 2 blogs at present, but its quality and quantity that counts, isn't it? Look forward to seeing your posts!


cheers,

BH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home